Squeeky Ring Dog Chew Toy
- Creates squeaking sounds when bitten / pressed.
- Material: Rubber.
- Keep your dog entertained for hours.
- Doughnut shape.
- Multi-color paw prints and bones design.
The paw prints and bones doughnut ring squeeky dog chew toy provides hours of entertainment for your pet dog. The toy creates a squeaky sound every time your dog chews the toy.
Paw & bone printed round dog toy pink is made of non toxic materials. These toys were developed in order to provide a superior outlet for interactive fun between dog & owner, as well as for the play and exercise of your dog by his or herself. It has proven to be the best material to satisfy the dog's normal craving to chew. Its sound is a unique toy that comes with a squeaker.
The toy in a very different design will be loved by your pet. This dog toy is definitely a great size & shape to throw for fun toss and fetch games. These toys are very safe for your pet's and are a great active training toy. Invest in this toy which is non-toxic and safe for your dog. This dog toy keeps it entertained and out of trouble for long hours. The assorted colour & design add to the beauty of the toy makes your dog to take it for real, allow us to choose for you.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Great active training toy.
- Designed in the shape of the ring.
- Comes with a squeaker sound.
- Makes your dog play interactive.
Why dogs need toys?
Dogs need toys to provide mental stimulation, allow for appropriate chewing, and serve as important tools in behavior modification.
Toys are mentally and physically stimulating and assist in fulfilling a dog’s emotional and physical needs. Even though dogs today are primarily bred as companion pets, they still need something to do. In the absence of a “job”, they will look for things to do to occupy their time and fulfill their chewing needs. If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your sofa, pillows, or toilet paper rolls, provide them with appropriate outlets.
Toys are excellent mental stimulators that encourage active play and minimize periods of boredom. This reduces the risk of destructive or attention seeking behaviors manifesting in your pet. However, dogs are a lot like children, and they get bored with their toys quickly. When this happens, the value of the toy as a mental and physical outlet is lost. Our dog trainers recommend that customers select six to eight toys for each pet ensuring that each is different in texture, size and shape. The toys should be given out a few at a time, then rotated every few days so that the pet always has something different with which to play. Rotating toys is the best way to keep them effective.
7 reasons why dog toys are so important
- The mental stimulation provided by toys will tire your dog our quicker than a 30min walk, leaving them with less energy to get themselves into trouble.
- Toys keep your pooch entertained while you're not there, so they learn that they can have fun while you're not there.
- Enrichment toys can enhance your pup's ability to learn, helping them develop new skills. It also promotes their natural behaviour such as foraging, exploring and playing.
- Toys can help your dogs relax, making them happier.
- Toys are fantastic at preventing problem behaviour such as excessive barking and inappropriate chewing.
- Since you're the one who gives them the toys, your pooch will associate you with the fun and excitement of play. This helps to build a positive relationship between you and your dog.
Note: As different computers display colour differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images, thanks for your understanding.
These are available in a variety of colours however, we receive these direct from the manufacturer in assorted colours, and therefore we may not always have every colour in stock. Please feel free to request a preferred colour and we will make every effort to accommodate if possible. Otherwise a colour will be selected at random.
Tip: It is important for every pet to have some time of play every day. They need the physical exercise as well as the mental stimulation to stay healthy.