Rubber Tug Dog Toy
- Bone design dog tug toy.
- Can play tug of war game with your pet.
- Tooth Cleaning.
- 4 Assorted colours: Blue, green, purple and pink.
- Material: TPR.
The tough dog chew toy made from non-toxic TPR rubber, safe and very durable for your pet chewing and playing. Design for aggressive chewers and powerful dogs. This large dog toy have 2 handles, you can play tug of war game with your pet. It can play both indoor and outdoor. The raised thorns spread all over to increase the force of friction, to help clean teeth and massage gums, improve oral health and discomforts from teething. Dog Chew toys teaches good chewing habits while reducing their anxiety, boredom and destructive behaviour
- This dog chew toy is made of TPR, durable, safe and healthy for your dogs to play.
- Convex points design meets the dogs chewing desire and it is more effective to clean dog's teeth when chewing than other chew toys.
- You could play tug game with your dogs.
- Toys help to relieve stress, control and reduce dog's destructive behaviour.
Why dogs need toys?
Dogs need toys to provide mental stimulation, allow for appropriate chewing, and serve as important tools in behavior modification.
Toys are mentally and physically stimulating and assist in fulfilling a dog’s emotional and physical needs. Even though dogs today are primarily bred as companion pets, they still need something to do. In the absence of a “job”, they will look for things to do to occupy their time and fulfill their chewing needs. If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your sofa, pillows, or toilet paper rolls, provide them with appropriate outlets.
Toys are excellent mental stimulators that encourage active play and minimize periods of boredom. This reduces the risk of destructive or attention seeking behaviors manifesting in your pet. However, dogs are a lot like children, and they get bored with their toys quickly. When this happens, the value of the toy as a mental and physical outlet is lost. Our dog trainers recommend that customers select six to eight toys for each pet ensuring that each is different in texture, size and shape. The toys should be given out a few at a time, then rotated every few days so that the pet always has something different with which to play. Rotating toys is the best way to keep them effective.
7 reasons why dog toys are so important
- The mental stimulation provided by toys will tire your dog our quicker than a 30min walk, leaving them with less energy to get themselves into trouble.
- Toys keep your pooch entertained while you're not there, so they learn that they can have fun while you're not there.
- Enrichment toys can enhance your pup's ability to learn, helping them develop new skills. It also promotes their natural behaviour such as foraging, exploring and playing.
- Toys can help your dogs relax, making them happier.
- Toys are fantastic at preventing problem behaviour such as excessive barking and inappropriate chewing.
- Since you're the one who gives them the toys, your pooch will associate you with the fun and excitement of play. This helps to build a positive relationship between you and your dog.
Note: As different computers display colour differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images, thanks for your understanding.
These are available in a variety of colours however, we receive these direct from the manufacturer in assorted colours, and therefore we may not always have every colour in stock. Please feel free to request a preferred colour and we will make every effort to accommodate if possible. Otherwise a colour will be selected at random.
Tip: It is important for every pet to have some time of play every day. They need the physical exercise as well as the mental stimulation to stay healthy.