Rubber Bone with Spike Chewing Dog Toy
- Material: TPR rubber, non toxic.
- Rubber dog chew toy exercises the teeth and jaws as dogs naturally require.
- It can help cleaning pets tooth and massage pets gums.
- Suitable for all dog breeds and will accelerate the speed of mature intellect.
- The little nubbins on the bone help clean the teeth of plaque before it forms tartar.
Rubber Bone With Spikes is designed to keep your pet engaged for quite a while this toy with non-toxic crude material is an unquestionable requirement purchase. This toy can be utilized for some exercises to give your pet a chance to be engaged throughout the day with an alluring design and shape. This toy has a strong under strict quality standards and supervision. Purchase this toy so that your canine can entertain himself or herself in exercises.
This bone shaped toy keeps the dogs engaged when you are away from them. It has place to hold snacks for your dog. Its main use is that it is a toy for dog and dog love to play with it. The bone dog toy can also be useful when dogs are teething because their gums and jaws become very sore and chewing on things provides them relief. Playing with this toy encourages exercise and consequently it benefits the pet's overall health. The bone dog toy also stimulates dogs' minds, discourage problem behavior resulting from boredom and excess energy, and promote dental health. The toy is perfect for your dog to handle all issues like size, activity level, chewing habits, and play style.
Why dogs need toys?
Dogs need toys to provide mental stimulation, allow for appropriate chewing, and serve as important tools in behavior modification.
Toys are mentally and physically stimulating and assist in fulfilling a dog’s emotional and physical needs. Even though dogs today are primarily bred as companion pets, they still need something to do. In the absence of a “job”, they will look for things to do to occupy their time and fulfill their chewing needs. If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your sofa, pillows, or toilet paper rolls, provide them with appropriate outlets.
Toys are excellent mental stimulators that encourage active play and minimize periods of boredom. This reduces the risk of destructive or attention seeking behaviors manifesting in your pet. However, dogs are a lot like children, and they get bored with their toys quickly. When this happens, the value of the toy as a mental and physical outlet is lost. Our dog trainers recommend that customers select six to eight toys for each pet ensuring that each is different in texture, size and shape. The toys should be given out a few at a time, then rotated every few days so that the pet always has something different with which to play. Rotating toys is the best way to keep them effective.
7 reasons why dog toys are so important
- The mental stimulation provided by toys will tire your dog our quicker than a 30min walk, leaving them with less energy to get themselves into trouble.
- Toys keep your pooch entertained while you're not there, so they learn that they can have fun while you're not there.
- Enrichment toys can enhance your pup's ability to learn, helping them develop new skills. It also promotes their natural behaviour such as foraging, exploring and playing.
- Toys can help your dogs relax, making them happier.
- Toys are fantastic at preventing problem behaviour such as excessive barking and inappropriate chewing.
- Since you're the one who gives them the toys, your pooch will associate you with the fun and excitement of play. This helps to build a positive relationship between you and your dog.
Note: As different computers display colour differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images, thanks for your understanding.
Tip: It is important for every pet to have some time of play every day. They need the physical exercise as well as the mental stimulation to stay healthy.