Plastic Bird Feeder Cups for Food and Water
- Plastic bird feeder with hanging hooks.
- Hanging hooks in these bird feeder cups helps the bird to drink and eat comfortable.
- The plastic material cup is open mouth which is very easy to wash the feeder routinely.
- Try to wash the feeder cups daily to provide fresh water and food.
- Removing old water often helps yours to be healthy and free from some infection caused by fungus.
Why Do Birds Need Water?
Water is essential for wild birds health.
Birds need water to keep their feathers in good condition, ensuring they are in good condition helps them with body insulation during those cold winter nights.
During the winter don’t forget birds need water to help wash down their food, as diets in winter are usually drier than in the summer when juicy insects are readily available.
Many people feed the birds on a regular basis but forget the importance of a ready supply of fresh clean water.
This bird feeder cup can be used to serve water and food to the birds in the pet cases you can use more than one water cup and food tray in your bird cage so that birds get unrestricted and easy access to their food and drink this will help birds not to crowd to one food and water tray all together.
- There is hanging facility there is facility for the birds to sit and drink, and sit and eat easily.
- Easily washable
- Always keep fresh water available.
- Remove the soiled or old water always to keep the food neat and clean and remove all unwanted dirt from the food tray.
Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand. Make sure you don't mind before you order.