Petswill Dematting Comb for Pets
- The sharp hardened steel saw knives that can tackle unmanageable mats and difficult tangles quickly and efficiently
- Keeps your pet well-groomed and gentle care of the pet's hair
- Combing can promote the blood circulation,improving skin resistance and relieve fatigue.
- Ergonomic design with high quality environmentally friendly rubber handle, comfortable and durable.
Why Brush/Groom Your Pet?
Brushing and combing your pet’s hair coat is an important part of general pet care. Brushing helps to keep your pet’s coat in good condition by removing loose hair and preventing hair mats/knots. Brushing also helps to distribute healthy natural skin oils over the hair shaft, promoting a shiny coat and helping dirt to slide off the hair. This can also help to reduce the need to bath and therefore reduce the frequency of bathing.
Brushing and grooming are activities that help to strengthen the positive relationship bond between pets and their owners. Brushing should be a pleasant and comfortable experience for pets and owners.
Brush your cat or dog several times a week, even if it has short hair. This will cut down on hairballs, which cats almost always vomit or eliminate in the litter box. Sometimes, though, a severe hairball can cause stomach or intestinal blockages. Hairballs aren't as big a problem for dogs, but they do occur.
How Often to Brush/Groom Your Pet?
How often to brush and groom your pet will depend on each individual pet. Pets tend to differ in their need for brushing because of their coat type and length and also depending on their recent activities.
Pets with short coats generally require less brushing and grooming compared to pets with medium to long haired coats as these longer coats can get tangles, mats and debris trapped in them more easily.
Some very short-haired pets may not need traditional ‘brushing’ and for these pets, owners may instead like to try a soft grooming glove to gently remove loose hair, occasionally.
Pets should be brushed ‘as required’. Owners should monitor the condition of their pet’s coat, looking for any tangles/mats or dullness which indicates they might need a brush. Grooming can take anything from a few minutes to several hours a week depending on your type of pet.
1. Please combing the hair follow the growth direction
2. Extreme pressure of the comb will lead to skin inflammation
3. Always brush your pet before bathing because water may tighten the existing tangles.
Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand. Make sure you don't mind before you order.