Pet Pattern Cat Litter - 5 Kg
- High absorption rate.
- Locks the odour.
- It forms compact lumps when it becomes wet.
- Absorptive capacity assures safe bending of bacteria and odours, quite naturally without any chemical additives.
- Pet pattern has a low-dust grain texture and does not stick to paws and fur.
- The Highly absorbent mineral bentonite is particularly suitable as quality pet litter.
- Economical in use , environment friendly, super absorbent, Dust free-no foot prints.
Pet Pattern litter is special clay with extremely good adsorption properties. In other words, it is an entirely natural, environmentally safe product, unbleached and contains no harmful substances or fibres. After use, it can be reemployed as a composting aid, or for soil-improvement, with excellent result.
- Highly absorbent corn fibres absorb twice the odour causing urine.
- Hard Clumps Lock-In Odors And Resist Crumbling.
- The clumps are hard and fast to lock the odours on contact..
- It helps to quickly absorbs all the odours from the litter box without leaving any stink behind.
- It helps easy clumping to ensure easy disposal of the faecal.
- Ensures a clean and odour free home thus suitable for all the pets.
- This is apt for the kitten as well as the cat.
Importance of Keeping a Clean Litter Box
Location is important. Litter boxes should be put in a quiet area of the house, away from noisy appliances and high traffic areas. Keep in mind that kitten and elderly cats can have a hard time climbing stairs, so if you are going to keep the litter box in the basement, make sure they can get to it easily. It is also important to keep it in an area where they don’t feel trapped by another cat using the box.
Ideally, there should be a litter box for every cat in the house, plus one. These litter boxes should be scooped out at least once or twice a day. Also, washing the box out with soap and water and a little bleach at least once a week is recommended. Plastic litter boxes should be replaced once a year as scratches that develop in the box can trap odors and bacteria.
When filling the box with litter, start with about 2-3 inches and adjust to your cat’s needs. Some cats are deep scratchers and will dig all the way to the bottom if you don’t use enough. If you use too much, you will just end up with excess litter outside the box. Don’t forget to top up the litter from time to time.
Keeping a clean litter box is not only important for your cat but can also help decrease the risk of illness that can spread from cat to human, so make sure you wash your hands after you scoop.