Normal Portable Scoop for Dogs and Cats
- Fast cleaning: Scoops liter easily, leaving litterbox clean and fresh.
- Great for Pet with four paws that waste in a litterbox: cats, kitty, feline, kitten, guinea pig.
- Assorted Colours: plastic poopscooper cleaner comes in various colors.
- Uses: To clean poop indoor out of litter boxes from rabbit, kittens, reptile, hamster, dogs.
Perfect for keeping litter boxes clean, this Cat-shaped Litter Scoop has a unique design of a cat face and tail as handle. Scoop is made of durable plastic and has large hanging hole on handle.
- Thick material, very strong, not breakable, absolutely not soft plastics.
- Hole leakage or mesh design, suitable for all kinds of cat litter.
- Cute kitty face design, very coordinate with your kitty.
- PP Plastics, do no harm to your pets, PP plastics are the material of many kid's toys, you can be rest assured.
Reasons Why Cleaning up After Your Dog is a Must
- Diseases that are transmissible between canines—One of the most contagious and aggressive illnesses that can befall a dog is parvovirus. And exposure to a sick pet’s stool can pose risks to young and/or unvaccinated dogs throughout the community.
- Parasites and diseases that are also zoonotic—Zoonotic diseases are illnesses that can spread between animals and people. And when it comes to parasites like hookworms and whipworms, look no farther than dog poo. Other nasty organisms that can cause severe diarrhea, vomiting, and dehydration in people and pets are E. coli, Giardia, and Salmonella.
- It may be the law—In municipal and regional parks, as well as many other public or privately owned venues, cleaning up after your fur friend is the law and can result in hefty fines when ignored.
- Fewer pests—From flies to gnats to mosquitoes, there is no end to the number of undesirable flying and crawling pests who would love to partake of the poo. And, as you know, these parasites are unwelcomed guests who can also present diseases risks (such as heartworm disease).
- The protection of wild species—Domestic pets carry many diseases that can negatively impact wildlife, from birds to other mammals. This waste can also compromise the quality of the water, air, and resources needed by plants and animals to thrive (so don’t get lazy when in natural areas or on the trail).
- To encourage more pet friendly places—One of the best ways to change the hearts and minds of establishments with a No Dogs Allowed policy is through pet owner etiquette. Many parks, venues, hotels, and other fun people places now welcome well-behaved pets precisely because of the simple courtesy and responsibility of well-mannered pet owners.