Colourful Climb Chew Toy With Hanging Swing Bell Bird Toys for Parrots, African Greys, Budgies, Cockatiels, Parakeets, Lovebirds
- The colour of the ball is colourful, the bells make a crisp sound and attract your birds.
- This toy can be hung in a bird cage for decoration.
- Relieve stress and relieve boring birds.
- It is in line with the habit of bird climbing and biting.
- It is suitable for small and medium parrots / birds.
Why birds need toys?
Allowing your bird to chew on toys helps keep his beak in shape, as well. Another instinct that toys fulfill is the need to forage. Because pet birds spend a majority of their time on their feet, interactive toys help birds stay active and receive exercise.
It is very common for birds to become bored and develop behavioural problems. Toys solve this problem by keeping your bird so busy that he won't resort to feather-picking or excessive screaming.
Why do birds play?
All play that wild birds may use helps them develop necessary survival skills. Chasing play strengthens wing muscles and helps young birds develop greater agility in the air, or for terrestrial birds, strengthens their legs and helps them be more agile when running.
Toys also give your bird a challenge and encourage him to solve a problem. Puzzle toys create an engaging environment and motivate your bird to use problem-solving skills. To provide your bird with additional stimulation, offer him toys with a variety of textures, sounds, sizes, tastes, and colours.
Toys are necessary for your bird's physical and mental well-being.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.