Trixie Ball on a Rope Toy Dog Toy
- Trixie Ball on a Rope Natural Rubber 30 cm dog toy.
- Natural rubber With hand loop, Safe for your pet.
- Made up of sturdy material, appealing design, can also be used for fetching games.
- This toy also has a hole for hiding treats.
- Great as a throwing toys.
Rubber toys are mostly made of natural rubber. This material makes the toy very robust as rubber gives way to the dogs teeth, also preventing tooth injuries. Great as a throwing toys. They are also great for fetching. Dog owners love these toys as they do not break apart so easily. Furthermore rubber toys can also be used for fetching games. this toy also has a hole for hiding treats. Regular chewing will help to promote and develop stronger teeth and healthier gums. You can use this as a fetch toy as well. Just throw it to your dog and he or she will retrieve it for you. It is lightweight toy that can be carried anywhere, you can take your dog in a park to play with it or simply play in home.
Why dogs need toys?
Dogs need toys to provide mental stimulation, allow for appropriate chewing, and serve as important tools in behavior modification.
Toys are mentally and physically stimulating and assist in fulfilling a dog’s emotional and physical needs. Even though dogs today are primarily bred as companion pets, they still need something to do. In the absence of a “job”, they will look for things to do to occupy their time and fulfill their chewing needs. If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your sofa, pillows, or toilet paper rolls, provide them with appropriate outlets.
Toys are excellent mental stimulators that encourage active play and minimize periods of boredom. This reduces the risk of destructive or attention seeking behaviors manifesting in your pet. However, dogs are a lot like children, and they get bored with their toys quickly. When this happens, the value of the toy as a mental and physical outlet is lost. Our dog trainers recommend that customers select six to eight toys for each pet ensuring that each is different in texture, size and shape. The toys should be given out a few at a time, then rotated every few days so that the pet always has something different with which to play. Rotating toys is the best way to keep them effective.
7 reasons why dog toys are so important
- The mental stimulation provided by toys will tire your dog our quicker than a 30min walk, leaving them with less energy to get themselves into trouble.
- Toys keep your pooch entertained while you're not there, so they learn that they can have fun while you're not there.
- Enrichment toys can enhance your pup's ability to learn, helping them develop new skills. It also promotes their natural behaviour such as foraging, exploring and playing.
- Toys can help your dogs relax, making them happier.
- Toys are fantastic at preventing problem behaviour such as excessive barking and inappropriate chewing.
- Since you're the one who gives them the toys, your pooch will associate you with the fun and excitement of play. This helps to build a positive relationship between you and your dog.
Note: As different computers display colour differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images, thanks for your understanding.
Tip: It is important for every pet to have some time of play every day. They need the physical exercise as well as the mental stimulation to stay healthy.