Doggy Articles Solid Rubber Hard Ball Dog Toy
- Toy ball are made from the best quality products
- Heavy in weight and designer pattern
- Made up of non toxic material
- Color may vary as per availability in stock
It presents enchanting and attractive dog toys that will keep your pet totally entertained and happy. It is made of non-toxic and 100 per cent safe material. The dog toy is a best method to keep your pet engaged for longer durations. Make a durable addition to your adorable pet's enjoyment with this toy. It makes a great gift for all dog lovers.
Rubber Ball Dog Toy is an excellent choice of toy for your lovable pet . Practical and entertaining, dogs love to chase and play fetch and this durable rubber ball is perfect for just that. Great for interactive playing between you and your lovely pet.
These balls are specially designed for dogs keeping in mind that the product does not break during the dog play. These toys are very durable and have a long life. The products are made by using non-toxic material.
Why dogs need toys?
Dogs need toys to provide mental stimulation, allow for appropriate chewing, and serve as important tools in behavior modification.
Toys are mentally and physically stimulating and assist in fulfilling a dog’s emotional and physical needs. Even though dogs today are primarily bred as companion pets, they still need something to do. In the absence of a “job”, they will look for things to do to occupy their time and fulfill their chewing needs. If you don’t want them to choose their own chew toys, such as your sofa, pillows, or toilet paper rolls, provide them with appropriate outlets.
Toys are excellent mental stimulators that encourage active play and minimize periods of boredom. This reduces the risk of destructive or attention seeking behaviors manifesting in your pet. However, dogs are a lot like children, and they get bored with their toys quickly. When this happens, the value of the toy as a mental and physical outlet is lost. Our dog trainers recommend that customers select six to eight toys for each pet ensuring that each is different in texture, size and shape. The toys should be given out a few at a time, then rotated every few days so that the pet always has something different with which to play. Rotating toys is the best way to keep them effective.
7 reasons why dog toys are so important
- The mental stimulation provided by toys will tire your dog our quicker than a 30min walk, leaving them with less energy to get themselves into trouble.
- Toys keep your pooch entertained while you're not there, so they learn that they can have fun while you're not there.
- Enrichment toys can enhance your pup's ability to learn, helping them develop new skills. It also promotes their natural behaviour such as foraging, exploring and playing.
- Toys can help your dogs relax, making them happier.
- Toys are fantastic at preventing problem behaviour such as excessive barking and inappropriate chewing.
- Since you're the one who gives them the toys, your pooch will associate you with the fun and excitement of play. This helps to build a positive relationship between you and your dog.
Note: As different computers display colour differently, the colour of the actual item may vary slightly from the images, thanks for your understanding.
Tip: It is important for every pet to have some time of play every day. They need the physical exercise as well as the mental stimulation to stay healthy.