Royal Canin Persian 30 Adult, Dry Cat Food
- High quantity of highly digestible protein enables your cat to get more energy from a smaller quantity of food.
- Contains nutrients which enhance growth.
- Maintains a healthy digestive system.
- Contains prebiotics which aid digestive health.
- Gives your kitten the right balance of nutrients to keep him/her healthy.
- Increases immunity and improves cellular health.
Royal Canin FBN Persian Adult Cat Food is a specially formulated diet for your adult Persian Cat. It is meant for cats’ aged 12 moths and above. It is the time when they need the right nutrition to lead a healthy life. It is an optimal diet that ought to be fed to these adult Persian felines. It takes care of their fur coat and skin, by maintaining the natural colour and shine of their hair. Furthermore, it reduces hairball formation and hair fall; besides providing healthy coat and skin, the food promotes the proper functioning of the digestive system. Royal Canin has patented special kibbles named Almond 11, made especially for adult Persian cats. This breed of cats has a brachycephalic jaw and thus, it becomes hard for them to chew their food. The Almond 11 encourages these little fur balls to consume and chew the food properly. It is made with chicken and rice with and high in fibre and protein and really easy to digest.
- Royal Canin Persian 30 Adult Cat Food has unique almond-shaped kibble with an optimal contact surface area, that is easy for Persian cats to pick up and chew.
- Persian Cats are known for having a long, luxurious coat. Royal Canin Persian 30 Adult Cat Food helps maintain skin health and coat beauty.
- During their grooming sessions, Persian cats routinely swallow a large quantity of hair. The Dry Cat Food contains fibers which help stimulate intestinal transit and naturally limit hairball formation.
- Royal Canin Persian 30 Adult Cat Food is formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system.
- Royal Canin Persian 30 Adult Cat Food contains highly digestible proteins & prebiotics that support gut function and promote a good balance of intestinal flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). Additives (per kg): Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A: 25100 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 204 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-lysine: 15.9 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. Analytical Constituents: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.7% - Crude fibres: 5.3%.