Royal Canin Mini Starter, Dry Dog Food
- Apt for gestating mothers and weaning puppies.
- Supports gestation and lactation.
- Ideal for 5 stages of life.
- Maintains natural defences.
- Improves skin and coat.
- Maintains energy level.
- Promotes growth.
Mini Starter is designed for small breed mothers from the end of gestation (3rd trimester) and during lactation and young puppies up to 2 months. Royal Canin’s Starter formulas are a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first 5 stages of life : gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months. Rooted in scientific research, Royal Canin's exclusive Start complex is a combination of nutrients present in the mother's milk that actively promote digestive health and help maintain the puppy's natural defenses.
- Royal Canin Mini Starter Mother & Baby Dog Food is a diet designed to meet the dietary requirements of both gestating mothers and weaning puppies of a small breed, who weight up to 10 kgs when adult.
- Mini Starter is designed for mothers from the end of gestation (3rd trimester) and during lactation.
- This food contains a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first five stages of life, i.e., gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months.
- This diet is a combination of nutrients present in the mother's milk that actively promote digestive health and help maintain the natural defenses of young pups.
- The product contains ideal levels of EPA-DHA that helps in improving Skin and Coat of puppies, who are in their growing months.
- Royal Canin mini starter food is an assortment of all essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of small breed puppies.
- This Mini formula is designed to meet the specific needs of small breed puppies to promote growth throughout every stage of their life.
Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate, maize, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fatty acid salt, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and beta-glucans), marigold extract (source of lutein)
Vitamin A: 13900 IU, Vitamin D3: 1200 IU, Beta-carotene: 40 mg, E1 (Iron): 47 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 61 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Fat content: 22%
Crude ash: 7.5%
Crude fibres: 1.3%