Royal Canin Maxi Starter, Dry Dog Food
- Suitable for lactating mothers of Maxi breeds (26-44 kg).
- Suitable for weaning pups of Maxi breeds (up to 2 months).
- Promotes digestive health.
- Nutritional profile suits the high energy needs of lactating mothers.
- Easily rehydrated kibble.
Royal Canin Maxi Starter Mother & Baby Dog Food is a diet designed to meet the dietary requirements of both gestating mothers and weaning puppies of the maxi breed, who weight up to 26-44 KGs when adult. This food contains a unique nutritional solution that meets the needs of the mother and her puppies during the first five stages of life, i.e. gestation, birth, lactation, weaning and growth up to 2 months. This food is an assortment of all essential ingredients that help in maintaining the high energy level of giant breed puppies.
The nutritional needs of very large breed dogs require a higher level of attention. These dog breeds are easily affected by poor diets that can have a long-term harmful effect on their heart and bone development. That’s why optimum nutrition intake for these dogs should start at an early stage as their joints and hearts come under stress. Hence, the Giant Size Health Nutrition range provides best nutritional solutions, specially formulated to maintain strong joints as well as a healthy heart.
- It is a unique nutritional solution which meets the needs of the large breed mother and her puppies during the first five stages of life cycle: gestation, birth, lactation, weaning, and growth up to 2 months old.
- Gestation/lactation support: The fruit of ongoing science from Royal Canin, START COMPLEX is an exclusive combination of nutritional elements which are present in mother’s milk, reinforced with specific nutrients which actively contribute to promoting digestive health and supporting the puppy’s natural defences.
- Nutritional profile which is adapted to the mothers high energy needs at end of gestation and during lactation.
- Ideal for transition from milk: Nutritional response which facilitates the transition from mother’s milk to solid food (energy value, quality protein, fats).