Pedigree Vegetarian, Adult Dry Dog Food - 1.2 Kg
- 100% Veg; Complete & balanced dog food for adult dogs
- Contains 20% crude protein, 10% crude fat, and 5% crude fiber
- Provides adult dogs with strong immune system & healthy digestion
- Provides healthier & shiny coat, strong bones, teeth and muscles
- Dogs need 2x Calcium, 2.5x Iron & 9x Vitamin B12 than humans
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a Pedigree assurance!
- Ideal for all dog breeds
How to Feed Pedigree?
Blend portions of Pedigree into the home cooked food.
How Much to Feed?
Feed your pet per his breed size and weight.
Don’t forget to give your pet water along with every meal.
- When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition
- On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Mix it up! With Pedigree Gravy
Make every meal a delicious feast by adding Pedigree Gravy to dry dog food or home cooked food. Pedigree Gravy is made with a tasty, lip-smacking recipe with greater flavor, texture and taste while giving him a complete and balanced meal!
Pedigree is a complete and balanced food for your dog. Made with high quality ingredients, Pedigree provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health – healthy skin and coat, strong bones and teeth, healthy digestive system, strong muscles and strong muscles. It contains the optimal blend of Omega 6 and Zinc, which are proven to provide a healthier and shinier coat to dogs.
Your pet gets protein from the soybean and vegetable oils while the vitamins from vegetables (including Vitamin E) boosts your pooch’s immune system. A balanced calcium and phosphorous ratio contributes to strong bones and joints.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- 100% Vegetarian
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by the vet
Tip: A vegetarian diet is most often prescribed to dogs with very sensitive tummies (that are allergic to meat proteins). However, variety is important for all dogs so, once your pet’s tummy settles down, you should speak to a vet about including some form of other protein to your pet’s food.
Ingredients: Cereals and cereal by products, flavour preparation, soyabean meal, hydrogenated vegetable oil, di-calcium phosphate, soyabean oil, milk powder, iodised salt, potassium chloride, soy protein isolate, chloline chloride, antioxidants, distilled monoglycerides, vitamins and minerals, methionine, zinc sulphate monohydrate, carrot powder, peas powder