Pedigree Milk and Vegetables, Puppy Dry Dog Food - 1.2 Kg
- 100% Veg; Complete and balanced dog food for puppies
- Contains 24% crude protein, 10% crude fat, and 5% crude fiber
- Provides your puppy with strong muscles & healthy skin and coat
- Provides healthy digestion, strong bones, teeth and muscles
- Puppies need 4x Protien, 9.5x Calcium & 53x Iron than human babies
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a Pedigree assurance!
- Ideal for all dog breeds
How to Feed Pedigree?
Blend portions of Pedigree into the home cooked food.
How Much to Feed?
Feed your pet per his breed size and weight.
Don’t forget to give your pet water along with every meal.
- When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition
- On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Mix it up! With Pedigree Gravy
Make every meal a delicious feast by adding Pedigree Gravy to dry dog food or home cooked food. Pedigree Gravy is made with a tasty, lip-smacking recipe with greater flavor, texture and taste while giving him a complete and balanced meal!
Pedigree is a complete and balanced food for your dog baby. Made with high quality ingredients, Pedigree provides puppies the 5 Signs of Good Health – healthy skin and coat, strong bones and teeth, healthy digestive system, strong muscles and stronger immune system.
Enriched with high amounts of protein, Pedigree dog food provides strong muscles to growing pups for a healthier and more active life.
Its blend of cereals, carrots and peas provide your pup with the essential vegetable oils and protein. Calcium (included in exact measurements) nourishes your pet’s bones and teeth. With a digestibility score of 85%, this recipe will result in firmer and smaller poop piles. Vitamin E and other antioxidants strengthen the immune system of your growing pup.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for puppies of all breeds
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: It is best to begin your pet on a regular feeding schedule to get him/her used to routine early on. Also, puppies tend to go potty right after they eat so regular mealtimes help you potty train them as well!
Ingredients: Vegetables and vegetable by-products, Vegetable oils, Milk powder, Iodized salt, Essential vitamins and minerals, Cereals and cereal by-products, Permitted preservatives, Antioxidants and flavours, No beef or pork.