Pedigree Dentastix, Daily Oral Care for Adult Small Dog Treat - 5-10 Kg, 7 Sticks
- Daily Dental care treat for your pet dog’s strong teeth
- Clinically proven to reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%
- Unique x-shape & abrasive texture helps clean between teeth
- Active ingredients - Zinc Sulphate & Sodium Tripolyphosphate
- Suited for all dog breeds
- Available for Adult Small, Medium and Large dog breeds
Almost four out of five adult dogs suffer from gum diseases, which are caused by tartar buildup and plaque. Just like we humans need daily oral care to keep our gums and teeth healthy, our dogs too need an effective oral care routine to reduce oral diseases. The Pedigree Dentastix is a good way of maintaining oral hygiene in our canines. It is a tasty treat, shaped like an X, that help dislodge food stuck in your pet’s teeth. It has an abrasive texture that stimulates saliva flow, which washes away the dislodged food particles. Apart from its unique shape and special texture, the active ingredients present in it are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar buildup by up to 80-percent.
Our furry best friends have a habit of chewing almost anything that they see, such as toys, shoes and even cushions. But most of the time, it is the food they munch on that leads to tartar buildup. It can make their teeth weak and also lead to gum diseases. The Pedigree Dentastix is a tasty daily oral care treat that can help your pet fight oral diseases.
Did you know that 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of three suffer from gum disease? But thank god there is Pedigree Dentastix.
Dentastix is an effective daily dental care dog treat for your pet dog that is scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up in your dog’s teeth by up to 80%. Helpful in keeping your dog's teeth and gums strong and healthy, just one stick of Dentastix a day is enough to keep your dog's mouth clean.
The unique x-shape and abrasive texture of Dentastix aids cleaning between teeth and down to the gum line, when fed daily as part of an oral care routine similar to humans.
Pedigree Dentastix is completely digestible and has no residue, so it can be served as a tasty dog treat with actual dental benefits.
Excessive plaque and tartar build-up leads to oral health problems (4 out of 5 dogs above the age of 3 suffer from dental disease). Pedigree Dentastix reduces this tartar build-up by 80%. The ‘X’ shape and textured surface of the sticks help scrape off plaque and tartar as your pet chews on them.
- Food Type: Treats for dogs
- Suitable for small breed dogs
- Helps maintain oral health
- Use within fourteen days of opening
- Not suitable for puppies under four months
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always check the ingredients for possible allergens
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: Some treats like the Dentastix are oral hygiene aids but they cannot be used as a replacement for a regular oral hygiene routine. You should brush your pet’s teeth once a day to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Be sure to use toothpaste that is specifically made for dogs.
Ingredients: Cereal, starch, humectant, cereal protein, vegetable gum, minerals, sodium tripolyphosphate, meat and meat by products (derived from poultry and pork), cellulose fibre, flavours, preservative, zinc sulphate and vegetable oil Typical Composition:9.5%, Crude fat: 2.6%