Pedigree Chicken and Vegetables, Adult Dry Dog Food - 1.2 Kg
- Wholesome and complete dog food to provide nutrition to your pet
- Contains 20% crude protein, 10% crude fat, and 5% crude fiber
- Ideal meal for breeds of dogs
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a Pedigree assurance!
- This recipe is rich in proteins and vitamins thanks to its chicken and vegetable content
- Complete & balanced dog food for Adult dogs
- Provides adult dogs with strong immune system & healthy digestion
- Provides healthier & shiny coat, strong bones, teeth and muscles
How to Feed Pedigree?
Blend portions of Pedigree into the home cooked food.
How Much to Feed?
Feed your pet per his breed size and weight.
Don’t forget to give your pet water along with every meal.
- When you buy Pedigree dog food, make sure it is in properly sealed condition
- On opening the pack, store Pedigree dog food in an air-tight container, in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Mix it up! With Pedigree Gravy
Make every meal a delicious feast by adding Pedigree Gravy to dry dog food or home cooked food. Pedigree Gravy is made with a tasty, lip-smacking recipe with greater flavor, texture and taste while giving him a complete and balanced meal!
Pedigree is a complete and balanced food for your dog. Made with high quality ingredients, Pedigree provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health – healthy skin and coat, strong bones and teeth, healthy digestive system, strong muscles and strong muscles. It contains the optimal blend of Omega 6 and Zinc, which are proven to provide a healthier and shinier coat to dogs.
The entire Pedigree Dog food range is formulated by research done by the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, a leading scientific authority in pet nutrition and well-being for over 50 years. Everything we do at Pedigree is for the love of dogs because dogs bring out the good in us and Pedigree pet food brings out the good in them.
Vitamin E boosts your dog's immune system while a balanced calcium-phosphorous ratio strengthens their bones and joints. Omega 6 and zinc help your dog look his (or her) very best with a healthy skin and a shiny coat. Fibrous veggies help improve your pet’s digestion.
- Food Type: Dry food for dogs
- Suitable for adult dogs of all breeds
- Chicken and vegetables
- Easily digested
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: Changes in the weather often influences your pet’s appetite. Pet parents have noticed their pets tend to eat less in the summer than in the winter. This also depends on the type of food you give them – warm meals may not be as inviting on hot summer afternoons. See if you can spot these changes in your pet’s appetite and alter his/her diet accordingly. If your pet is rejecting meals altogether, consult a vet immediately.
Ingredients: Meat and Meat by-products, Chicken and Chicken by-products, Vegetables and Vegetable by-products, Vegetable oils, Milk powder, Iodised salt, Essential Vitamins and Minerals, Cereals and Cereal by-products, Permitted Preservatives, Antioxidants and Flavours, No beef or pork.