Pedigree Chicken and Liver Chunks, Adult Wet Dog Food - 80 gm
- Complete & balanced dog food for adult dogs
- Moist chicken chunks gently cooked in healthy gravy, retaining vitamins
- Tempting aroma and flavour effective to attract fussy eaters
- Helps improve water content and reduces risk of stones
- Can be mixed with pedigree dry dog food or home cooked food
- See 5 signs of good health in just 6 weeks - a pedigree assurance!
- Ideal for all breeds of dogs
Pedigree Gravy is a nutritious and balanced food for your pet dog made with high quality ingredients, Pedigree provides dogs the 5 Signs of Good Health – healthy skin and coat, strong bones and teeth, healthy digestive system, strong muscles and stronger immune system. It contains a higher moisture content, Pedigree gravy food pouches are especially required for the hot season as they help keep your pooch hydrated and therefore, energetic. It can be mixed with any meal - Pedigree dry food or home cooked food - to enhance taste and improve moisture-content. The tempting aroma and flavour of wet dog food is also effective in attracting fussy eaters into eating their meal.
An easy to digest recipe, this wet food is marked as ‘a complete diet’ by Pedigree. Protein contributes to strong muscles while dietary fibre ensures smooth digestion. Calcium and phosphorous in the correct ratios help develop strong bones and teeth. Developed in collaboration with experts from the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, this food was made to be nutritious. Its liver flavour makes it all the more tempting for your pet.
- Food Type: Wet food for dogs
- Suitable for all adult dogs of all breeds
- Chicken with Liver flavour
- Easily digested
- Developed in collaboration with the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Consult a vet before altering your pet’s diet
- Always have fresh water available for your pet
- Never exceed recommended feeding quantities unless prescribed by a vet
Tip: While storing, don’t freeze your pet’s wet food as it changes the texture and taste. This might put your pet off the food. You just need to store it in a cool and dry place when unopened.
Ingredients:Chicken, Chicken by-products, Minerals, Dietary fibre, Amino acid, Vitamins, Soy bean oil, Gravy, Wheat gluten, Colouring agents, Flavour, No beef or pork.